Chicken WingsFrom princethecockerspaniel 8 years ago
- 3 lbs chicken wings (use the plumpest chicken wings you can find) shopping list
- 1/2 c. of margarine or butter shopping list
- 1 c. of soy sauce shopping list
- 1 c. of brown sugar shopping list
- 3/4 c. of water shopping list
- 1/2 tsp.of dry mustard shopping list
- 3/4 tsp. of garlic powder (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- First arrange wings in small baking pan.
- Then heat the butter, soy sauce, sugar, water mustard and garlic powder if using, until butter and sugar melt.
- Then pour over wings and marinate for approx. 2 hours, turning once or twice.
- Then bake in same pan at 375F for approx. 1-1/4 to 1-1/2 hours, turning once twice.
- Note:check on the chicken.
People Who Like This Dish 59
The Cookprincethecockerspaniel Del Mar, CA
The Rating9 people
Hello! I made this the other night with a few alterations. I only used 1 1/2 lbs chicken and I used skinless, boneless thighs because that's what was on sale. Since I halved the chicken, I halved the rest too. And I used fresh garlic instead of powde...morezueblue22 in Eugene loved it
Made them last night and was amazed! Used a half-recipe (small-serving chicken) except for the mustard and garlic, and used full wings instead of bits since i didn't feel like cutting them up. I've encountered fall-off-the-bone before, but not in chi...morekazeryuujin in Stow loved it
Thank you for this recipe i just love chicken yum yum .lisaann in Miscouche loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!