Bacon Cheese SoupFrom grizzlybear 9 years ago
- 8 slices bacon shopping list
- 1 tablespoon butter shopping list
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped onion shopping list
- 2 tablespoons flour shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard powder shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 1 teaspoon white wine worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 (13 ounce) can evaporated milk shopping list
- 2 cups milk shopping list
- 2 cups shredded American cheese shopping list
How to make it
- to paper towels to drain. Remove all but 2 tablespoons drippings from saucepan. Add butter to saucepan along with carrots and onion. Cook over medium heat for 3-4 minutes until crisp tender, stirring frequently. Add flour, mustard, salt, pepper and Worcestershire sauce. Cook until bubbly, about 2-3 minutes. Add both kinds of milk and cook until soup has thickened a bit, about 10 minutes. Stir in cheese until melted. Stir in bacon and serve.
The Cookgrizzlybear CA
- Not added to any groups yet!