Mock RavioliFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 2 medium white onions chopped shopping list
- 1 clove garlic minced shopping list
- 1 pound ground round shopping list
- 1 small can mushroom sauce shopping list
- 1 can tomato paste shopping list
- 1 can tomato sauce shopping list
- 1 cup water shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon italian seasoning shopping list
- 1 package chopped frozen spinach cooked shopping list
- 1/4 cup minced parsley shopping list
- 1/4 cup grated Italian cheese shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 eggs beaten shopping list
- 1-1/2 teaspoons spaghetti seasoning shopping list
- 12 ounces cooked egg noodles shopping list
How to make it
- With a small amount of oil in a frying pan brown onions, garlic and beef then drain well.
- Stir in mushroom sauce, tomato paste, tomato sauce, water, salt, pepper and seasoning.
- Simmer for 15 minutes.
- Combine spinach, parsley Italian cheese, salt, eggs and spaghetti seasoning.
- Add 1/2 of the meat sauce to the spinach mixture.
- In greased rectangular baking dish arrange one layer of noodles and cover with spinach mixture.
- Alternate combining mixtures until all ingredients are used.
- Cover top with remaining meat sauce and bake at 350 for 45 minutes.
- During the last ten minutes sprinkle with grated cheese and continue baking.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!