Potato and Spinach CasseroleFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 8 large potatoes peeled cooked and mashed shopping list
- 8 ounces sour cream shopping list
- 2 teaspoons salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter shopping list
- 10 ounce package frozen chopped spinach thawed and well drained by squeezing shopping list
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
How to make it
- In large bowl combine all ingredients except cheddar cheese.
- Spoon into a greased two quart casserole.
- Bake uncovered at 400 for 15 minutes then top with cheese and bake 5 minutes longer.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!