Chocolate Chip Pumpkin MuffinsFrom chefmeow 9 years ago
- 1/2 cup sliced unblanched almonds shopping list
- 1-2/3 cups flour shopping list
- 1 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 cup canned plain pumpkin shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter melted shopping list
- 6 ounces chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Grease muffin cups.
- Thoroughly mix flour, sugar, pie spice, baking soda, baking powder and salt in a large bowl.
- Break eggs into another bowl then add pumpkin and butter and whisk until well blended.
- Stir in chocolate chips and almonds.
- Pour over dry ingredients and fold until just moistened.
- Fill muffin cups half full then bake 20 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!