Bourbon Marinated Smoked SalmonFrom grizzlybear 8 years ago
- 1 1/2 pounds fresh salmon -- skinned and boned shopping list
- vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 cup bourbon shopping list
- 1 cup soy sauce shopping list
- 2 2/3 tablespoons fresh ginger shopping list
- 2 2/3 tablespoons black pepper shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic -- minced shopping list
- 3/4 ounce sesame oil shopping list
How to make it
- Place salmon in large shallow dish; cover with vegetable oil. Mix all other ingredients together to make marinade; marinate 6 hours or overnight.
- Grill over mesquite until flaky.
The Cookgrizzlybear CA
- Not added to any groups yet!