Chocolate Chip Oat No-Bake CookiesFrom mamajune 8 years ago
- Ingredients shopping list
- 1 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter shopping list
- 1/3 cup evaporated milk shopping list
- 1/4 cup peanut butter shopping list
- 1 cup quick rolled oats shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped salted peanuts shopping list
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- In a saucepan, cook the brown sugar, evaporated milk, and butter to a heavy saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring continually, until the mixture comes to boil. Cook for one minute longer.
- Remove from heat, stir in peanut butter, quick oats, and vanilla. Let cool until just warm to the touch then stir in the peanuts and chocolate chips, stirring just until the chips and peanuts are dispersed.
- Drop the cookies by the spoonful onto a nonstick baking sheet or waxed paper. Cool completely in the refrigerator.
The Cookmamajune High Point, NC
The Rating4 people
I had a craving for something sweet and these really hit the spot! Thank you for sharing.saucylady in Canton loved it
these were fantastic! super easy to make, super easy to clean, and delicious!
but, i didnt have any peanuts, so instead i used crunchy peanut butter for the 1/4 c peanut butter, and it worked out great with that little crunch!
i highly reco...moremadamcooksalot in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!