Cream Cheese Puff BallsFrom princethecockerspaniel 7 years ago
How to make it
- First you want to take out the crescent rolls, and then you will seperate into the individual triangles.
- Then flatten each triangle and slice it.
- Now chop the pepperoni into small pieces.
- Then mix the pepperoni with the cream cheese, making sure the cream cheese is mixed well.
- Now take a little bit of your cream cheese/pepperoni mixture and place in the middle of one of your crescent rolls triangles.
- Now use your fingers and pinch up all of the sides around the filling.
- Then repeat and place them all on a baking sheet.
- Next bake around 11 min at 350 degrees.
- Note: You want them golden.
- Serve warm!