Apple Bread PuddingFrom mjg 6 years ago
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups heavy cream shopping list
- 3/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon shopping list
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract shopping list
- 6 slices white bread, cut into 1 inch squares shopping list
- 2 granny smith apples, peeled, cored, and cut into 1 inch chunks shopping list
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped dried apricots shopping list
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Lightly beat eggs in large mixing bowl.
- Mix in the cream, sugar, cinnamon, vanilla and the melted butter using a wire whisk.
- Gently stir in the bread cubes, apples, apricots and cranberries.
- Spoon the mixture into an un-greased 8x8 inch baking pan.
- Bake for 45 to 50 minutes or until knife inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Let stand for about 20 minutes before cutting into squares.
- Serve with cream or ice cream.
The Cookmjg Carmel, IN
- Not added to any groups yet!