Garlic chicken Bite AppetizersFrom princethecockerspaniel 8 years ago
How to make it
- First you want to put the chicken in shallow dish.
- Then take a small bowl, and mix the olive oil, garlic, and black pepper.
- Now put this over chicken.
- Put a lid on the pot and marinate approx. 30 minutes.
- Then preheat oven to 475°F.
- Now you can mix bread crumbs and the hot pepper.
- Then coat chicken.
- Arrange the chicken on baking sheet.
- This needs to bake approx. 10 minutes or until brown
The Cookprincethecockerspaniel Del Mar, CA
The Rating5 people
These are amazing! I put a toothpick in each bite for easier serving.hlenore in Chandler loved it
These sound scrumptious! thank you for posting healthy party food!!! My husband will scarf these!! me too. 55555555555555555555555555555555555ttaaccoo in Buffalo loved it
Gotta love that garlic and heat! High 5...lacrenshaw in Horsham loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!