No Crust Easy Blender Egg CustardFrom lisadilday 6 years ago
How to make it
- Mix all above ingredients in blender.
- Grease a 9 " pyrex pie pan with a soild shortening ( i Use Crisco) Generously flour and shake off excess.
- Pour mixture into pie pan. Bake at 325 for 45 Mins. or until knife comes out clean.
- Pie will puff up very high while baking but will settle down once removed from oven.
- Serve warm or cold.
The Cooklisadilday Newport, AR
The Rating3 people
I like this recipe. Thanks!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
This turned out yummy. The kids eat it up... My kids aren't big egg eaters. Propts to you on this one :)amamastime in loved it
I found this recipe on a search for "easy pie crust"...this looks a lot like a recipe I've made by the Bisquick people for Impossible Custard Pie-but of course this doesn't have the Bisquick in it!
Sounds really good and I'll t...morepollymotzko in Garden Grove loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!