No Crust Easy Blender Egg CustardFrom lisadilday 8 years ago
How to make it
- Mix all above ingredients in blender.
- Grease a 9 " pyrex pie pan with a soild shortening ( i Use Crisco) Generously flour and shake off excess.
- Pour mixture into pie pan. Bake at 325 for 45 Mins. or until knife comes out clean.
- Pie will puff up very high while baking but will settle down once removed from oven.
- Serve warm or cold.
The Cooklisadilday Newport, AR
The Rating3 people
I found this recipe on a search for "easy pie crust"...this looks a lot like a recipe I've made by the Bisquick people for Impossible Custard Pie-but of course this doesn't have the Bisquick in it!
Sounds really good and I'll t...morepollymotzko in Garden Grove loved it
This turned out yummy. The kids eat it up... My kids aren't big egg eaters. Propts to you on this one :)amamastime in loved it
I like this recipe. Thanks!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!