Pepper Cheese SandwichesFrom chefmeow 9 years ago
- 1 cup butter softened shopping list
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg shopping list
- Filling: shopping list
- 1-1/4 cups Stilton cheese finely grated shopping list
- 1/2 cup finely chopped walnuts shopping list
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 2 tablespoons brandy shopping list
- 1/4 cup heavy cream shopping list
- 20 slices bread of your choice shopping list
How to make it
- Cream together butter, brown sugar and nutmeg.
- Combine all filling ingredients except cream in a small bowl.
- Gradually add cream to bring the mixture to spreading consistency.
- Spread a thin layer of the butter mixture to the edge of one side of each piece of bread.
- Top half the slices with the filling.
- Place remaining bread slices on top then remove crusts and cut as desired.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!