Pork and Cabbage GoulashFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 1 pound ground pork sausage shopping list
- 1 cup chopped white onion shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped celery shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper shopping list
- 1 can petite diced tomatoes shopping list
- 6 ounce can tomato paste shopping list
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar shopping list
- 2 teaspoons paprika shopping list
- 2 teaspoons chili powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon red crushed pepper shopping list
- 4 cups chopped cabbage shopping list
How to make it
- In a kettle brown sausage.
- When sausage is almost browned add fresh vegetables and continue to brown stirring often.
- When sausage is thoroughly browned add tomatoes, tomato paste, vinegar and spices.
- Cover and simmer for 25 minutes.
- Add cabbage and simmer for 25 minutes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!