Baked HamFrom gatorfan 9 years ago
How to make it
- First take a medium size mixing bowl and then mix yellow mustard and brown sugar.
- Note:It needs to be a paste.
- Now take all wrappers off of ham and take away excess fat.
- Now you want to line baking pan with Aluminum foil.
- then you can put the ham on foil and spread the brown sugar/mustard paste on top.
- Now you fold and seal foil.
- Don't open again until ham is done.
- Then bake at 350° for approx. 4 hours.
- Let sit for awhile before serving..
The Cookgatorfan Cape Coral, FL
- Not added to any groups yet!