White Chocolate Peanut Butter CookiesFrom tnacndn 8 years ago
How to make it
- Spread peanut butter between 2 crackers and set aside.
- Melt chocolate in micrwave in 15 second intervals.
- Place peanut butter cookie on top of a fork and dip into melted chocolate.
- Lift up and let excessive chocolate run off.
- Place cookie on Reynolds Wrap and let dry for 1 hour.
- Continue the process until all chocolate is used up.
The Cooktnacndn Jasper, TN
The Rating1 people
Tasty delicous llove them thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
I Like Food83 members
Chocolate Dreams354 members
Comfort Foods772 members
Grandma Junes Kitchen85 members
Cookies And Sweets451 members
Luv The Snackage30 members
Luv The Snack18 members
Easy Tastebud Delights43 members
Christmas All Year182 members
Five Or Fewer180 members