Hunan Dumplings With Peanut Butter SauceFrom marikak 6 years ago
- Dumplings: shopping list
- 1/2 lb. Ground raw pork or ground beef shopping list
- 1 teaspoon soya sauce shopping list
- 1 big garlic clove, minced shopping list
- 1 small onion, red or echalotte , finely chopped shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame seed oil shopping list
- 36 wonton wrappers shopping list
- For peanut butter sauce: shopping list
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter shopping list
- 1/2 cup white sugar shopping list
- 6 Tbsp. soya sauce shopping list
- 4 Tbsp. oil shopping list
- 6 Tbsp. water shopping list
- 2 tsp. Grated fresh ginger or 1/2 tsp. Ground dried ginger shopping list
- - For some extra piquant hotness , you can add 1 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes (optional) shopping list
- - For garnish Golden sesame seeds ( optional) shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Combine the pork or beef with the soya sauce, salt, pepper, sesame oil, garlic clove, finely chopped onion in a bowl.
- 2. Put about a tsp of filling in the center of each wonton skin and enclose the filling to make a ball shape or a triangle sealing with a little water.
- 3. Bring a large pot of water to a boil .
- 4. Put the dumplings, in batches into the water until they rise to the suface.
- 5. Remove with a slotted spoon.
- 6. Mix all ingredients for peanut butter sauce in a sauce pan, over low to medium heat, careful not to burn. Thickens very quickly !
- 7. Garnish with sesame seeds if desired and eat while hot, enjoy !
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookmarikak Sognes, FR
The Rating3 people
I was excited to see this recipe; these are DELICIOUS! high 5!luisascatering in San Carlos loved it
This sounds great! I love Hunan Beef, if you maybe have a recipe for that you could share, that would be great. Can't find one any where.gapeach55 in Covington loved it
I added a photo for your recipe; I hope you don't mind... :-)luisascatering in San Carlos loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!