Coffee Heath Bar Ice CreamFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
How to make it
- Using a sharp knife cut candy bars into 1/2" chunks.
- Place chucks in a bowl then cover and freeze.
- Whisk egg in a mixing bowl until light and fluffy then whisk in sugar a little at a time and continue to whisk until completely blended.
- Pour in cream, milk and 2 tablespoons of the coffee then whisk to blend.
- Transfer mixture to ice cream maker and freeze following manufacturer's instructions.
- After ice cream stiffens about 2 minutes before it is done add heath bars and remaining coffee.
- Continue freezing until ice cream is ready.