Chocolate DelightFrom metalfraggle 8 years ago
- 3/4 c. margerine or butter, melted shopping list
- 1 1/2 c. flour shopping list
- 3/4 c. chopped pecans shopping list
- 1 8oz. package cream cheese shopping list
- 1 c. powdered sugar shopping list
- 1 carton Cool Whip shopping list
- 2 3 1/2 oz. boxes instant chocolate pudding mix shopping list
- 3 c. milk shopping list
- chopped pecans, grated chocolate, or chocolate chips, for garnish (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Combine margerine, flour, and pecans.
- press into 13x9 in. pan
- Bake @ 375 for 15 min.
- Remove and cool
- Combine cheese, sugar, and 1 1/2 c. whipped topping
- blend and spread over crust
- combine pudding mixes and milk
- beat 2 min. at medium speed
- spread over cream cheese layer
- spread remaining whipped topping over pudding layer
- garninsh with pecans and chocolate
- Note: When making for a gathering I always include pecans in the garnish so anyone with a nut allergy will know to avoid it!!
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookmetalfraggle TAUNTON, MA
The Rating2 people
This sounds wonderful. The name got my attention. I would substitute almonds for the pecans due to my husband's pecan allergy. I do that in all kinds of recipes with great results.trackwidow in Fort Atkinson loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!