Crab RangoonFrom metalfraggle 9 years ago
- 1 quart oil, for frying shopping list
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 garlic clove, minced shopping list
- 2 tablespoons minced onions shopping list
- 1 6oz. can crabmeat, drained shopping list
- 1 8oz. package cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 14oz. package small wonton wrappers shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oil for frying in deep fryer or heavy saucepan to 375 degrees
- heat 1 T. vegetable oil in skillet
- Add garlic and onion, saute for 2 min. be careful not to burn
- In a large mixing bowl, combine crab, cream cheese, and garlic and onions.
- Drop by 3/4 t. into the center of a wonton wrapper
- wet along edge of 2 adjoining sides of wrapper with water with your finger, then fold and seal, emptying the air bubble as you do so.
- In batches, fry in prepared oil until golden brown. Drain on paper towels