Potato Pie - Pastel De PapasFrom msloyola 7 years ago
- 1 pound ground beef shopping list
- 1 pound chicken (in pieces without bones) shopping list
- 10 potatoes shopping list
- butter shopping list
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise shopping list
- Small amount of milk shopping list
- 1 onion (diced) shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- ½ cup pitted green olives shopping list
- 1 egg white shopping list
- paprika shopping list
- salt shopping list
- pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Peel and cut your potatoes into pieces and boil. When potatoes are done, mash them with the mayonnaise, milk and butter. Set mashed potatoes aside for use later.
- Fry the ground beef and onion with paprika and salt. Separately boil the chicken and separately boil the 4 eggs.
- Then mix all the ingredients except the mashed potatoes: The chicken, ground beef mixture, eggs in quarters and olives.
- Spray a 9 x 13 inch pan with non-stick cooking spray. Then add a thin layer of mashed potatoes. Add the meat mixture and cover with a layer of mashed potatoes. Paint the top with egg white.
- Place in the oven and bake 25 minutes or until brown around the edges. Serve and enjoy!
The Cookmsloyola Joppa, AL
- Not added to any groups yet!