Black Bean HummusFrom kytigger 6 years ago
- 1 clove garlic shopping list
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans: drain and reserve liquid shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice shopping list
- 1 1/2 tablespoons tahini shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cumin shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika shopping list
- Greek olives shopping list
How to make it
- Mince garlic in the bowl of food processor.
- Add black beans, 2 teaspoons reserved liquid, 2 tablespoons of lemon juice, tahini, cumin, salt , cayenne pepper.
- Process until smooth, scraping down the sides as needed.
- Add additional seasoning and liquid to taste.
- Garnish with paprika and Greek olives.
The Cookkytigger Louisville, KY
- Not added to any groups yet!