Brandied Cherry Cheese PieFrom jaie 8 years ago
- Pie: shopping list
- 1 graham cracker pie crust shopping list
- 16 ounces cream cheese shopping list
- 1-1/4 cups sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- Filling: shopping list
- 2 jars cherry pie filling shopping list
- 1/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/3 cup brandy or cognac shopping list
How to make it
- In a bowl, cream the cream cheese until soft, add eggs, one at a time.
- Then add sugar and vanilla.
- Pour into pie shell and bake at 350° for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix the pie filling, sugar and brandy or cognac.
- When pie is ready, pour on top of baked cheese pie and bake and additional 10 minutes.
- Cool and then refrigerate for about at least an hour until ready to serve.
The Cookjaie Allentown, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!