Apple Crumb PieFrom nancerose 8 years ago
How to make it
- In a large bowl, combine the apples, lemon juice and 1/4 cup maple syrup. Set aside.
- In a food processor, combine the flour, oil, corn syrup, cinnamon, allspice and remaining 1/4 cup maple syrup. Process with on/off turns until well mixed and crumbly. Sprinkle about two-thirds of the mixture over the apples and toss to mix well.
- Divide the apples between 2 (9") pie plates or place in a 9"x13" baking dish. Sprinkle with the remaining crumbs.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 20 minutes. Cover loosely with foil and bake another 20 minutes, or until the apples are tender but not mushy.
- Per serving: 227 calories; 3.9 g. fat (15%) of calories), 3.1 g. dietary fiber, no cholesterol, 84 mg. sodium