Easy ManicottiFrom gigilovescats2 6 years ago
- 1 box manicotti, approx 10 in a box shopping list
- 1 can fav spaghetti sauce shopping list
- 1 lb hamburger shopping list
- 1 box frozen chopped spinach shopping list
- 1 container of ricotta cheese shopping list
- minced garlic, 1 TBP or more to your taste shopping list
- 1 cup mixed shredded cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Parboil the manicotti approx. 5 - 7 min, drain, rinse in cool water
- Brown the hamburger, Wash excess fat, add 1 tbsp garlic, ricotta cheese,
- In microwave, cook spinach about 6 or 7 minutes and add to the beef mixture.
- Stuff the shells and place in a long casserole pan.
- Cover with spaghetti sauce, sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake for 30 min on 350 or until every thing is heated and melted through.
The Cookgigilovescats2 Valdosta, GA
- Not added to any groups yet!