Chinese ChickenFrom maryelizlawson 8 years ago
- 6 chicken breasts (cooked) boiled or fried shopping list
- 2 stalks of celery-chopped shopping list
- 1 medium onion-chopped shopping list
- 3 dashes of soy sauce shopping list
- 3 cans of cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 1/2 stick butter shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 1 can chow mein noodles shopping list
How to make it
- Put chicken breasts into casserole dish.
- Saute onions and celery in butter; add salt & pepper.
- Add cans of soup and soy sauce; mix well.
- Pour over chicken.
- Top with Chow Mein Noodles bake about 30 minutes in 350^F oven.
The Cookmaryelizlawson Columbus, GA
- Not added to any groups yet!