Floral Savoury OmeletteFrom jo_jo_ba 6 years ago
How to make it
- Beat the eggs and water, and add the flowers to the mix.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper. Add oregano and garlic.
- Heat a non-stick skillet coated in cooking spray until very hot, add the eggs.
- After it begins to set, crumble the goat cheese evenly over it.
- Stop cooking when just barely set
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
OrganicSustainable Farming Group170 members
Growing Your Own Herbs Vegetables383 members
Gluten Free No Wheat239 members
The Breakfast Club436 members
Cooking Is Fun65 members
Vegetarian Food Lover423 members
Whole Foods142 members
Just Love To Cook48 members
Fresh Food Cooking119 members