Spinach and Sun dried tomato frittaFrom jaie 8 years ago
- 2 tablepoons butter shopping list
- 7-8 small red potatoes, thinly sliced shopping list
- salt to taste shopping list
- 1 cup firmly packed bite-size pieces of spinach shopping list
- 1/4 cup oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, drained and sliced shopping list
- 3 medium green onions,cut into 1/4-inch pieces shopping list
- 6 eggs shopping list
- 2 tablespoons cream or milk shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon dried marjoram leaves shopping list
- 3/4 cup shredded swiss cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Melt butter in large non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- Add potatoes and some salt to skillet.
- Cover and cook 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until potatoes are tender.
- Stir in spinach, tomatoes and onions.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, just until spinach is wilted.
- Reduce to low heat.
- In a bowl, beat eggs, milk, marjoram and salt.
- Carefully pour over potato mixture.
- Cover and cook 6-8 minutes or until top is set.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Cover and cook about 1 more minute or until cheese is melted.