Raw Pie CrustFrom silver_raven_venus 7 years ago
How to make it
- First, Put the nuts and seeds into your food processor and process until almost a floury consistency...just enough of all of them that it's not overflowing/too much work for the food processor. I usually use about 1/4 cup of sunflower seeds and put in a variation of the other nuts to fill the space.
- Second, put in the dates (take seeds out!) and process until it's consistent
- Third, put in the agave nectar/honey one tablespoon at a time, processing between each spoonful.
- Fourth, Press into a pie pan (sprayed or buttered if you like, but should not be necessary).
- If you are planning on baking this, be very careful of the pie pan you use, as it can burn if the oven is on too high/the pie is deep. I generally double this recipe.
- It's great with Vegan pies, try it with the no-bake key lime pie/cheesecake ^_^ Or other actual raw pies.
- Look for new recipes from me in the future! I'm always taste testing pies and cheesecakes at home.