Raisin or Blueberry Bran MuffinsFrom lorijane 9 years ago
- 1 1/3 c whole wheat flour shopping list
- 1 c wheat bran shopping list
- 1 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 c brown sugar shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 1/4 c buttermilk (soy okay - I typically warm 1c vanilla soy+1 tsp margarine) shopping list
- 1/4 c oil shopping list
- 1/2 c raisins or blueberries, etc. (Up to 3/4 c okay). shopping list
How to make it
- Mix flour, bran, baking powder, baking soda, brown sugar and cinnamon.
- In a separate bowl, combine eggs, milk and oil.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients.
- Add raisins, etc.
- Bake at 350 for 20-23 min.
The Cooklorijane Waterloo, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!