Simple Carrot SoupFrom lorijane 7 years ago
How to make it
- Melt margarine in large pot, add onions.
- Cook onions on low for up to 25 minutes, covered. You're attempting translucency here so 5 minutes will work, but the superior taste is in the time.
- Add water, carrots and stock cubes. Boil until carrots are soft.
- Remove from heat and puree. Add water as necessary to obtain desired consistency.
- Add (salt) and pepper to taste.
- Experiment with plenty of pepper!
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cooklorijane Waterloo, CA
The Rating5 people
WOW thank you me and my hubby loved it :-) i added a glove of garlic cos we love garlic . it was the best carrot soup we had tasted , thank you for taking the time to post itenglish_lass in loved it
Sooo simple and tasty yummyiluvfoodalldatx in loved it
made this loads of times , delicious the kids keep asking for more!! i've also made this and added bacon lardons which is just as delicious! ;-)mamgymraeg in Garnfadryn loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!