Monster CookiesFrom ravenseyes 5 years ago
- 12 eggs shopping list
- 1 lb marg (I use the equal portion of Crisco butter flavor) shopping list
- 4 cups white sugar shopping list
- 4 cups brown sugar shopping list
- 1 tbsp white Karo syrup shopping list
- 1 tbsp vanilla shopping list
- 8 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 3 lbs peanut butter shopping list
- 18 cups oatmeal shopping list
- 1 1/2 lbs of M&M's shopping list
How to make it
- whip your marg or crisco till soft and add eggs one at a time beating in each one add your sugar, syrup, vanilla, soda. Whip in your peanut butter, oatmeal and M&M's.
- Place in the fridge for 20 mins. With a tsp drop them on a cookie sheet approximately 3" apart.
- Pre Heat oven to 350 degrees. It is very important not to over bake these cookies (since the have no flour the will get over crisp "real" fast) I put mine in for 8 minutes and then check them from there.
- Kids love these!!!!