Monster CookiesFrom jennywren 8 years ago
- 1lb.creamy peanut butter shopping list
- 2 cups brown sugar shopping list
- 2 cups granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 Tbl.light corn syrup shopping list
- 4 Tbls.baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 lb.soften butter shopping list
- 1 Tbl.vanilla shopping list
- 6 eggs shopping list
- 9 cups oatmeal(quick cooking) shopping list
- 8 oz.chocolate chips shopping list
- 14 oz.bag M&M's plain chocolate candies shopping list
- 1 cup chopped nuts shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 DEgrees.
- In mixing bowl,mix first 8 ingredients well.
- Put in LARGE bowl and stir in oatmeal,chips,candies and nuts.
- Drop by heaping tablespoonfuls onto cookie sheets.
- Bake 15-20 minutes.
- If using non stick pans don't grease.
- Regular pans grease just lightly.
- These could be baked on Parchment Paper.I found baking on regular cookie sheets they were a little delicate to get off.They need to come off right away and cool on wire rack.