Sweet Slow Cooker Pork ChopsFrom jaie 7 years ago
- 6 bone-in pork loin chops shopping list
- 1-16 ounce can jellied cranberry sauce shopping list
- 1/2 cup cranberry juice or apple juice shopping list
- 1/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons spicy brown mustard shopping list
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch shopping list
- 1/4 cup water shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- mashed potatoes to serve with shopping list
How to make it
- Place pork chops in slow cooker.
- Combine cranberry sauce, juice, sugar and mustard until smooth.
- Pour over pork chops.
- Cover and cook on low for 7-8 hours, or unitl meat is tender.
- Remove chops and keep them warm.
- In a saucepan, combine cornstarch with water until smooth.
- Gradually stir in cooking juices and bring to a boil.
- Cook and stir for about 3 minutes until thickened.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve pork over mashed potatoes and pour over some gravy.