Old Fashioned Banana PuddingFrom cyates798 9 years ago
- 1 - 3.4oz package Jello instant vanilla pudding shopping list
- 1 - 14oz. can Borden's sweetened condensed milk shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups cold water shopping list
- 1 - 8oz tub Cool Whip shopping list
- 1 box Nabisco Nilla Wafers - set 4 cookies aside shopping list
- lemon juice shopping list
- 4 to 5 medium bananas shopping list
How to make it
- Whisk together sweetened condensed milk and water together in a medium bowl. Add in pudding packet and whisk well.
- Refrigerate pudding for about 10 minutes.
- After pudding is set, fold tub of Cool Whip into pudding until well combined.
- Slice bananas and squirt enough lemon juice over bananas to coat
- In an 8x8 baking dish, begin layering with a small amount of pudding in bottom and sides of dish
- Layer cookies on the bottom and make a border around dish.
- Then layer sliced bananas on top of cookies, top with pudding.
- Continue layering until you end with pudding. You should use all but 4 cookies and all the banana slices.
- Crush remaining 4 cookies and sprinkle on top. Refrigerate until ready to serve
The Cookcyates798 Odessa, FL
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!