Honey-Sesame Pork Tnderloin with Spicy Scallion SaladFrom gasman 8 years ago
- 2 Tbsp sesame seeds shopping list
- 3 Tbsp vegetable oil shopping list
- 2 pork tenerloins ( 11/2 to 2 lbs total) shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- 1/2 cup honey shopping list
- 1/2 cup plus 2 Tbsp cider vinegar shopping list
- 1 cucumber, peeled, halved lengthwise, seeded and, sliced thin shopping list
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and sliced thin (for extra kick don't seed the chile) shopping list
- 8 scallions, sliced thin on bias shopping list
How to make it
- Toast sesame seeds in large nonstick skillet over medium-heat until golden about 3 minutes. Transfer sesame seeds to small bowl.
- Heat 1 Tbsp oil in empty skillet over medium-high heat until just smoking.Pat pork with paper towels and season with salt and pepper.Cook tenderloins until browned on all sides, 5 to 8 minutes.Reduce heat to medium add honey and 1/2 cup vinegar,and cook, turning tenderloins to coat, until mixture is syrupy.About 10 minutes. Transfer pork to cuttin board, tent with foil, and let rest 5 minutes. Set skillet with honey aside
- Combine cucumber,jalapeno,scallions,remaining 2 Tbsp oil,remaining 2 Tbsp vinegar and 2 tsp sesame seeds in bowl. Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper
- Cut pork into 1/2-inch-thick slices, transfer to platter, drizzle with reserved honey mixture, and sprinke with remaining sesame seeds.
- Serve with salad
The Cookgasman Nemo, TX
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!