Popeyes HummusFrom jo_jo_ba 8 years ago
- 2 c. well-cooked or canned chickpeas, drained shopping list
- 1/3 c. lemon juice shopping list
- 2 T sesame meal or 2 T tahini shopping list
- 10 cloves garlic, peeled shopping list
- 1 ½ tsp. sea salt shopping list
- 1 tsp. ground cumin shopping list
- ½ tsp. cayenne pepper shopping list
- 10 oz. frozen chopped spinach thawed and squeezed dry shopping list
How to make it
- Place all of the ingredients except the spinach in the food processor.
- Process until it is as smooth as you like it, adding a bit of water or chickpea broth if necessary. It thickens up some in the refrigerator.
- Add the spinach and process again briefly.
- Place in the serving bowl, cover and refrigerate until serving time.
People Who Like This Dish 43
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
Health Food Junkies423 members
On A Budget559 members
Foodies That Follow WWs48 members
Make Your Ingredients222 members
Comfort Foods773 members
Gluten Free No Wheat240 members
Eat Light Healthy455 members
Weight Watchers282 members
Party Food316 members