Rolled French Vanilla Chocolate Raspberry DessertFrom trik 8 years ago
How to make it
- Mix the cake mix according to directions and pour into a very very well greased rectangle pan and cook until similar consistency as brownies, not fully cooked mostly wet but dry enough to be molded. Usually around half the suggested cook time.
- Combine 3-5 tablespoons with a splash of milk in double boiler with chocolate and cook until homogeneous and set aside
- in another double boiler combine 5-10 tablespoons vanilla extract, 1/3 of the alloted heavy cream, and jam(optional) and mashed raspberries. Try and make as thick as possible but homogeneous negating the mashed berries.
- begin to roll one side of the cake, once about 1/6th of the way rolled lightly apply the thick raspberry sauce and continue very carefully to lay to much and have it spill out when rolled and save some for the very end.
- once completely rolled cover the top with the chocolate sauce and drizzle the raspberry sauce over the plate.
The Cooktrik Scottsdale, AZ
- Not added to any groups yet!