Pistachio and Pineapple Ice CreamFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
How to make it
- To skin the nuts put into boiling water for about 1 minute then pull away the skins.
- To make vanilla sugar place 2 pods of vanilla into jars of caster sugar.
- Put marshmallows into top of double boiler.
- Strain pineapple and measure out 1/4 pint juice then add to marshmallows.
- Dissolve over double boiler.
- Allow mixture to cool.
- Finely chop pineapple rings then add to marshmallows with nuts and sugar.
- Whip cream until in stands in soft peaks.
- Fold into pineapple mixture then spoon into freezer safe dish and freezer for several hours.