Anzac BiscuitsFrom kjroxx 7 years ago
How to make it
- 1. Preheat oven to 160C (320 F)
- 2. Place oats, flour, sugar and coconut in bowl and stir to combine.
- 3. Place butter and golden syrup in small saucepan over low heat and stir until butter is melted.
- 4. Combine water and soda in small bowl and add to butter mixture, stir to combine.
- 5. Pour butter mixture over flour mixture and stir well to combine.
- 6. Place tablespoons of mix (flatten slightly) onto lined baking trays, allowing room for biscuits to spread.
- 7. Bake for 10 - 12 minutes until golden. Allow to cool on trays.
The Cookkjroxx Brisbane, AU
- Not added to any groups yet!