Pickled BeetrootFrom kjroxx 7 years ago
How to make it
- Boil the beetroot in plenty of water until cooked through then peel, slice and pack into sterilised jars.
- Combine all the other ingredients in a large saucepan. Bring to the boil, then remove from the heat. Allow to stand (covered) for around 20 minutes to allow the vinegar to cool and the flavours to infuse.
- Strain the vinegar, then pour over the beetroot slices in the jar, making sure that they are well covered with the liquid.
- Seal with non corrosive lids.
The Cookkjroxx Brisbane, AU
- Not added to any groups yet!