Coloured Rice Balls on Skewers with Egg RollsFrom wokkingmum 10 years ago
- cooked rice shopping list
- Denbu aka fish floss (it's the pink one) shopping list
- Furikake aka rice toppings (it's the brown one) shopping list
- nori aka roasted seaweed (it's the dark green one that looks like black) shopping list
- 1 egg, scrambled shopping list
- 1 Hotdog, steamed for 3 minutes shopping list
- 2 Crabstick, steamed for 3 minutes shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon butter shopping list
How to make it
- Roll rice into a balls and coat them with Denbu, Furikake & Nori.
- Use a skewer to hold them.
- Heat frying pan with butter.
- Pour egg into pan. Swirl the pan to spread the egg.
- When the egg is about 90% cooked, place crabstick and hotdog on the edge and roll.
- Cook for another 20 seconds.
- Remove and cut into smaller pieces.
- Serve together with rice balls.
- No further seasonings are used. I chopped a piece of nori into tiny pieces so it's easy to coat.