Beef and Potato MoussakaFrom wolf_maiden 9 years ago
How to make it
- cut the potatoes into thick slices, boil for 20-25 mins until cooked and drain.
- Brown the mince in the frying pan.
- Add the onion and cook for five mins.
- Add the pasta sauce and simmer for 15 mins.
- Tip the mixture into a large oven proof dish and arrange potato slices to cover completely.
- mix the two egg yolks, the yoghurt and cheese.
- pour yoghurt mixture over the potatoes and bake on gas mark 7 for 1 hour.
The Cookwolf_maiden Preston, GB
- Not added to any groups yet!