Sweet and Hot Pepper JellyFrom upstatevoyager 7 years ago
How to make it
- In large saucepan, combine peppers, sugar and vinegar.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Stir in pectin.
- Bring to a full rolling boil, stirring, and boil for exactly 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and cool 5 minutes, skimming off foam.
- Ladle into clean jars, leaving 1/4 inch headspace.
- Wipe jars and lids clean and apply lids.
- Invert jars a few seconds and cool upright on a wire rack.
- Test for seal.
- Store in refrigerator for several weeks before opening.