Spinach Sausage SoupFrom cheieren 8 years ago
- olive oil cooking spray shopping list
- 1/2 lbs sweet Italian sausage, (skin removed) cut into 3/4" pieces shopping list
- 4 Cups your favorite chicken broth shopping list
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano leaves, crushed shopping list
- 1 Medium onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 Medium carrot, sliced thin shopping list
- 2 1/4 Cups Coarsely chopped fresh spinach shopping list
How to make it
- Spray your Saucepot with Cooking spray and heat over Medium-high heat for 1 min.
- Add Sausage & cook until browned, stirring often. Drain off Fat.
- Add Broth, Oregano, Onions & Carrots. Heat to boiling.
- Cover & Cook over low Heat for 10 minutes or until Veggies are nice & tender
- Stir in Spinach and cook for 1 to 2 min.
- Remove from heat
- Stir, Serve & Enjoy