Brunch Casserole Tried and True Many TimesFrom chefmeow 9 years ago
- 3 medium potatoes diced shopping list
- Boiling salted water shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter shopping list
- 1/3 cup finely chopped white onion shopping list
- 1 cup diced cooked ham shopping list
- 6 eggs lightly beaten shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 2 tablespoons milk shopping list
- 1 tablespoons chopped parsley shopping list
- 1/2 cup finely chopped mushrooms shopping list
- 1/2 cup shredded swiss cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Place potatoes in saucepan then cover with salted water and cook 10 minutes then drain well.
- Melt butter in a large skillet with flameproof handle then sauté onion in skillet until tender.
- Add potatoes and ham and cook 3 minutes.
- Combine eggs, salt, pepper, milk and parsley then pour over potato mixture.
- Cook over high heat stirring with a fork until all mixture starts to coagulate.
- Cook until underside is browned.
- Sprinkle with the mushrooms and cheese and place under a preheated broiler to melt the cheese.