Country-style Ribs And CornFrom craftyazgirl 7 years ago
- 2 1/2 lbs. meaty country-style pork ribs shopping list
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter, margarine or oil shopping list
- 4 medium potatoes,pared,sliced shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper shopping list
- 1/4 cup each chopped onion and green bell pepper shopping list
- 3/4 cup milk shopping list
- 1 can (16oz..) cream-style corn shopping list
- 1 fresh tomato, diced shopping list
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.F
- Dust ribs with flour .Sprinkle with garlic salt.
- Brown in heated butter in heavy skillet.
- Layer potatoes in a lightly oiled 13 x 9 inch bakeing dish.Sprinkle with salt, black pepper, onion and green bell pepper.
- Pour milk over vegetables. Cover with the corn.
- Top with browned ribs, covering vegetables in a single layer.
- Cover and bake at 350.F for 30 minutes.
- Remove cover. Bake 30 minutes longer or until ribs are tender and potatoes are done.
- Before serving sprinkle with tomato and green onions.
The Cookcraftyazgirl El Mirage, AZ
The Rating3 people
Great taste. I changed a couple things but not the taste.kathijo1230 in Kissimmee loved it
Can hardly wait to try. Love the kittys pic.desertgal in Billings loved it
Made this for dinner today. Everyone really liked it. I put a couple of pats of butter on the potatoes and I did bake it about 35 minutes longer. Will be making this again.desertgal in Billings loved it