Pineapple Raisin CakeFrom craftyazgirl 6 years ago
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, room temperature shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- 1/2 cup dark raisins shopping list
- 4 slices canned pinapple shopping list
- 1/2 cup juice drained from pineapple shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.F
- Cream butter and sugar until light. Add eggs and beat until fluffy.
- Stir together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Add to creamed mixture alternately with the milk. Mix until batter is smooth.
- Stir in raisins.
- Cut pineapple into 1/2 inch pisces and add to the batter.
- Turn into a well-buttered and floured 6 cup fancy cake or ring mold.
- Bake at 350.F for 45 to50 minutes or until cake test done in the cneter.
- Meanwhile, heat juice from pineapple and sugar to boiling.
- Remove cake from oven and immediately pour pineapple syrup over cake.
- Allow to stand 5 minutes; then turn out onto cooling rack.
The Cookcraftyazgirl El Mirage, AZ
The Rating2 people
I love pineapple, as you can see I'm from a tropical country and can't wait to try this one. thanks for postin'. High 52302817 in Port Hardy loved it