Pork Tenderloin with Laab SeasoningsFrom raventx1 6 years ago
- 3 tablespoons oil shopping list
- 1 bunch scallions shopping list
- 1 tablespoon (each), garlic and ginger shopping list
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce shopping list
- 1 tablespoon red curry paste shopping list
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup lime juice, divided shopping list
- 1 bunch mint, chopped shopping list
- 1½ - 2 pound pork tenderloin shopping list
- Optional: 1/2 cup chopped peanuts shopping list
How to make it
- In a medium skillet heat oil over a medium-high heat. Chop scallions and add white parts to skillet, reserving green parts. Add garlic and ginger.
- Stirring, cook until vegetables start to soften. Add Fish Sauce, Curry Paste and brown sugar. Stirring, cook until curry is dissolved and fragrant. Cool ingredients.
- Add 1/2 cup mint (reserving remains for garnish) and 1/4 cup of lime juice to curry mixture. Stir well and pour into zip lock gallon size plastic bag.
- With a sharp knife, butterfly pork by slicing lengthwise down center, cutting three quarters of the way through meat. Open like a book. Add meat to plastic bag and cover all sides with marinade. Squeeze out air and lay flat in refrigerator. Marinate for one hour.
- Preheat grill to medium high and oil grates. Grill 6 minutes per side or until meat registers 150 degrees on a meat thermometer (pork can be slightly pink).
- Meanwhile squeeze marinade from plastic bag into a small saucepan. Add remaining 1/4 cup lime juice and bring to a boil. Turn down to a simmer and cook 5 minutes. Strain through a fine sieve and reserve sauce.
- Slice tenderloin on a diagonal and pour reserved sauce over meat.
- Sprinkle with remaining mint and peanuts.
- Jasmine rice and cucumber salad nicely compliment this dish.
The Cookraventx1 Houston, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!