Spicy Chicken Over Angel Hair PastaFrom cherihannah 6 years ago
- 3 to 4 Tbsp. olive oil shopping list
- 4 cherry peppers, seeded & chopped shopping list
- 1 Italianelle or bell pepper, chopped shopping list
- 1 onion,chopped shopping list
- 11/2 lbs. boneless,skinless chicken breasts, cut in bite-size pieces shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves,chopped shopping list
- 1 (141/2 ounce) can chopped or diced tomatoes shopping list
- 1 lb. angel hair pasta shopping list
- Parmesan or romano cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oil in a large heavy skillet over med.-high heat
- Add cherry peppers,onion and italianelle pepper.
- Saute 2 min.
- add chicken; saute 3 to 4 min.
- add garlic and saute 1 min. longer.
- Add tomatoes,reduce heat to medium and simmer a while.
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain
- Divide pasta among 6 serving plates.
- Spoon chicken mixture on top.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan or Romano cheese.
- Serves 6