Melon BreadFrom jo_jo_ba 7 years ago
- 3 eggs shopping list
- ¼ cup canola oil shopping list
- ½ cup unsweetened apple sauce shopping list
- ¼ cup mashed banana shopping list
- 2 teaspoons vanilla shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 ½ cups of sugar shopping list
- 2 cups pureed cantaloupe shopping list
- 1 ½ teaspoons baking soda shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 2 cups flour shopping list
- 1 cup rice flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoons cinnamon shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger shopping list
How to make it
- Beat eggs, oil, applesauce, banana, vanilla, salt and sugar.
- Add cantaloupe to the egg mixture and blend.
- Sift the dry ingredients together and add to the melon mixture. Mix well.
- Pour into 2 greased loaf pans.
- Bake in a 325° oven for 1 hour.
- Cool in pans 10 minutes, then un-mould onto wire rack.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
Sweet Tooth446 members
Foodies That Follow WWs48 members
Make Your Ingredients222 members
OrganicSustainable Farming Group170 members
Good To Freeze126 members
Comfort Foods770 members
The Breakfast Club438 members
Eat Light Healthy455 members
Cooking Is Fun65 members